Wow look it is Spring!! I am so happy to start seeing the pretty flower that spring brings. I've been having fun with my camra and its ability to take such close up pictures. My creeping flocks are just gorgeous this year and I have a few varieties of daffodils that I planted last year come up.
Ah I'm sooo ready for flowers and spring weather. Your flowers are beautiful. By the way I just put some updates on my site you should go check out the pictures of the boys room.
Greg and I have been married since April 21, 2001. We now have 3 wonderful boys. We love doing all sorts of things together...camping, playing on the lake, four wheeling, shooting guns and bows, flying RC hellicopters and much more I'm sure.
2 comments:
Beautiful pics! Love your flowers!
Ah I'm sooo ready for flowers and spring weather. Your flowers are beautiful. By the way I just put some updates on my site you should go check out the pictures of the boys room.
Post a Comment